Challenges, overcoming and pioneering new innovations and projects in all aspects makes life interesting to say the least! Carolyn is focussed on key business projects including a collaborative community based investment vehicle into the organic & biodynamic farming & food industry, and key partnerships with other like minded businesses. Including finding the next generation of passionate and open minded farmers to make this happen….. it is a great time to be an innovator in the Organic Sector! My husband and I also run our own organic livestock, food & artisan grain farm in North East Victoria, and hope that our farm can inspire many others to share the road less travelled! Life is to be lived and fulfilled, as it it were your last….. Between 3 teenagers, tree climbing husband, busy farm, and ambitious travel plans, live is way too short sometimes!
- Website: http://organicinvestmentcooperative.com.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=380754688991004
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18011830/admin/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/organicinvestmentcooperative/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ORICoopOZ
- To donate – https://chuffed.org/project/organic-farmers-bushfire-appeal
- And you can join ORICoop here – https://www.organicinvestmentcooperative.com.au/membership/
- Bushfire Appreal info – https://www.organicinvestmentcooperative.com.au/opportunities/organic-farmers-bushfire-appeal/
- And the stories of farmers here – https://www.organicinvestmentcooperative.com.au/blog/
Related Farm Tours:
- How ORICOOP Is Supporting Our Organic Farmers and Protecting Our LandORICoop, The Organic Regenerative Investment Cooperative has really been born out of trying to create a vehicle to actually address some of these key issues in terms of succession of family farms... The post How ORICOOP Is Supporting Our Organic Farmers and Protecting Our Land appeared first on Farming Secrets.