Sam Marwood is a community driven problem solver from central Victoria who is redefining the farming and agriculture industry. With a background in environmental science and social entrepreneurship Sam spent his early years as a policy advisor to the Victorian Government before connecting to his roots- farming and all things the environment. In 2016 Sam recognised an emerging farming problem. Retiring farmers were simply selling off vast amounts of property and with it a deep understanding of farming. All the while young aspiring farmers found it near impossible to acquire the capital and acute knowledge to begin a new generation of farmers. Answer: Cultivate Farms. A match maker for retiring farmers and want-to- be farmers alike. Since its launch, Cultivate Farms have nurtured many new farming partnerships across Australia, with the first of its kind in Albury, now operating as Hicks Country Beef.
- Website: www.cultivatefarms.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cultivatefarms/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sammarwood
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cultivatefarms/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cultivatefarms?lang=en